Tuesday 9 March 2010

Today i've lost my mind..

I lately have been suffering from breakdowns... partly due to my Borderline Personality Disorder, and also because of the Ectopic Pregnancy i recently suffered...

I feel so alone with this, and fed up, and being made it out is my fault because i choose to be with someone else for a short while.
I at the moment do feel like everything is my fault and i just dont why!
I am angry at everything, angry at not being able to have kids, not having a normal pregnancy, angry at people having kids, i feel sad seeing people with their own children and listening to others!

I am sick and tired of the way i have been feeling for the last 2 weeks almost since having the termination! no one understands exactly how i am feeling right now and i just dont understand why this had to happen

No comments:

Post a Comment