Monday 1 March 2010

Blood Test Number 1

Today i had my first blood test
since Friday 26th

Today i am hoping that within the last 48 hours my blood hormone levels have decreased, but i wont find out till tomorrow i guess when the hospital ring me up with the results (hope they hadnt rung today as my phone died and i no credit to pick up answerphone messages)
I have my second blood test on Thursday 4th to check the levels again, and providing they have gone down low enough i will not require another injection (in my bum) for the termination!

I have been ok-ish today, just been out and about and then about an hour ago or so i started feeling bit down as sometimes i guess i kinda feel like i am pregnant (maybe because it what i want) but its just sometimes dawning on me and stuffs...

No comments:

Post a Comment