Friday 8 February 2013

Some People...

I am soo not impressed, I am very very mad and upset, I hate how people who don't deserve children don't just have ONE have TWO or more!! I hate how they can sit there and dictate how they are better than you and rub it in your face they can have children, and you can't!!

People just don't have a clue, why are there selfish people out there who have these children and there are people out there who just can't have any but want and deserve one can't have them!? Society and life sucks to be honest. I am sick to the back teeth of being treated really badly because certain people just can't keep their mouths shut and keep their opinions to themselves.

YES, I can't have children so damn what thats MY business NOT YOURS to use and abuse as you see fit!!! You people make me sick

No comments:

Post a Comment