Monday 27 August 2012

Follow Up To My Tattoo...

I last posted a year ago about my Tattoo that I had done in memory of my angel, except for some unknown reason, I never actually shared it with any of you on here.
So this is my blog post to do just that.

As you will have known from my blog in May 2011, I had a tattoo done on my birthday, originally I was going down there to sort out the design I had made and emailed over to them to see what they could do for me.. When they showed me the design I had spent hours drawing on my pc - I realised I hated it and it was far to big for what I wanted..
After talking to the guys at the Tattoo Place, I then realised I wanted just 1 star, and in the middle I would have the letter B {I named my Angel Billie, because I hate using 'Ectopic' too much}.

The star was just the right size to fit where I wanted it too as well which was good.. So it's not too big, not too bright and it can easily be hidden {if I need too} and I can often sit and look at it too when I feel like I need too - often enough I sit and look an stare at it and run my fingers over it through the middle.

My Original Tattoo Design I Drew On My Laptop:

My Tattoo When I First Got It Done:

My Tattoo 5 Months After Having It Done:

I am really hoping that I can get another one soon, this time in memory of My Nan, or even My Sister, but for now I am not sure what I wanna do, or what I want done.
I've done plenty of designs, which reminds me!

If you would like a tattoo, and don't know what you would like done or have an idea and want it designed? Then please let me know. You can Facebook Me Here.. DaisyChain Dezign is my graphics page, but I can do designs on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment