Saturday 16 June 2018

Sorry I Have Been Absent, Again...

It's been a while since I posted again, I need to leave the tab for Blogger open so that I can start to keep my blog up to date because especially since I have realised that this blog has been viewed over 30,000 times since I started in Feb 2010 when it was diagnosed that I was having an Ectopic Pregnancy before my tube ruptured a couple of weeks later.

It is crazy to see that it has been 8yrs since I started this blog and that it has been reached by so many people and I am hoping that I am helping to raise some awareness for Ectopic Pregnancy as I did not know anything about this at the time which was a lot to take in and deal with..

My life has not changed much since I lost my baby and my tube, but that is mainly because I still have a slight fear of trying again because I don't want to go through all this again as it was hard enough the first time, don't think I would be strong enough to go through it again. And I feel for those of you who have found my blog who have had 1 or 2 and I have seen other people having more but they was treated with the Methotrexate Injection so they could save their tube.

The last couple of years I taught myself how to Crochet and Knit and I have also tried making keepsakes to help other people who have been through an Ectopic Pregnancy or any kind of pregnancy loss because as the saying goes:



So they should be remembered and you shouldn't feel ashamed to remember them either because in a way I felt like I was made to forget what happened and not acknowledge them, or even told "Why do you want to remember a horrible experience" but after a while I decided that I didn't care what everyone else has to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment