Friday 29 October 2010

Hmmm.. I Wonder...

Ok.. I know it has now been 7months now since the operation and stuff.. but i just cant help but think..

.. does the baby still grow in your tube/ovary etc. like a "normal" pregnancy...? like getting all the fetal developments etc.
Because i do know that some people have had the chance to listen to their babies heart beat - even having an Ectopic pregnancy - which i unfortunately never got to experience.. But i keep thinking about what my mum had told me after the operation and what exactly they removed.. and how big!!

Again, this is something i dont know what to do about because it has been 7months and there isnt really a great deal i can do about it, i guess?
But it would be nice to know, or even have some idea of what the sex was etc. because it can start to show cant it...?

But then.. thinking about that they dont want people to dwel on it, well i am sorry .. but people do! and that cannot be helped when they've technically lost a baby!!
I keep getting told off for thinking about what i had and lost, and i dont know why! even though it was Ectopic.. it was still growing inside me with my flesh and blood... right??

So, i thought i would take it upon myself to look and read what the 12week mark in pregnancy entails and what the baby would've looked like - and whether it would still look similar or the same... partly only reason i looked today was thinking about the size they took away..

and it is about the size of a 50p piece

But i do not have one at my size to measure

So i measured the gap in between the size of what i was told and it is
1.5 Inches...?

i cannot take a picture of me holding the ruler well the large semicircle i used, because my phone doesnt enable the numbers etc. to show! but it hopefully would give you some idea, if any!

No comments:

Post a Comment