Sunday 15 March 2020

Owl City - Fireflies


I just wanted to share with you one of the songs that I used to listen to all the time when I was going through my Ectopic Pregnancy. This actually came out in 2009 but I was still listening to it after it came out and was amongst one of my playlists in my phone when I was going back and forth to the hospital on the bus.
This song doesn't get played very often because it was played back then and although it isn't a song about a loss it is something that meant a lot to me at the time.
To this day I still barely listen to the song and a while back I was out with a friend and this song came on the radio. It was weird to me because it hasn't been played on the radio etc for so long but that day I heard it was weird reasons for that was as I was sitting the car I was thinking about things and out of nowhere this song started playing. It wasn't even advertised it was being played until they played a couple of songs and said what they were.

Sometimes I get weird feelings over different things and I do not get them often but this one blew me away..

No comments:

Post a Comment